Information for university staff
If you notice in your dealings with students that they are particularly stressed by the war situation, please refer them to the following counselling centres:
- The Psychological Counselling for Students is part of the University's Central Student Counselling Service (ZSB). As a student, you will find support here in developing coping strategies in difficult study and life situations.
- In addition, the ZSB supports students and doctoral students at the University with intercultural questions and problems.
There are no changes in teaching or in any other areas of the university. Russian students can continue to attend classes, take exams and use all other university services without restriction.
The Department 5 - Staff Office Psychological Counselling is available for you. Your contact person is Ms Britta Marfels.
The department's work includes the following counselling and assistance services:
- Help in difficult work and life situations
- Counselling for personnel managers
- Support in assessing psychological stress in the workplace (psychological risk assessment § 5.3 ArbSchG)
- Dealing with transgressive/threatening behaviour
- Stress management
- Information on mental illness
- Support with and implementation of the mental risk assessment