Study and exams - FAQs
On this page you will find answers to the most important questions on the winter term 2020/21.
Information concerning the organization of the university in these tims, on health protection and much more can be found following the link current measures.
- Which lectures and seminars can be held on campus? (01/20/21)
Any teaching in attendance is no longer permitted by 15th February 2021 including laboratory and workshop practical training, individual artistic instruction, and artistic practice.
Only exception: practical teaching in sport.Category: Vorlesungszeiten
Presence at the university
- Can I meet with study groups at the university? (01/20/21)
No. This is not allowed by 15th February 2021.
- How can I reach the ZIM if I need to renew my electronic access? (12/15/20)
- Can I use the internet café or the IT training rooms at ZIM?
No. The Internet café and the IT training rooms are still closed. Further information about the Service of the ZIM.
- What sports activities are currently available at the university?
Information on the activities offered can be found on the university sports pages Corona-FAQ.
Information on your study program
- How will I be kept up to date about the course of studies?
For general information, please check this website on a regular basis and follow the university's social media channels. If necessary, the Vice-President for Academic Affairs will also inform you by e-mail via his newsletter.
Information on the individual study programs including FAQs can be found on the websites of the respective departments. If necessary, they will also inform you by e-mail.
- Do the departments have any further information?
Yes, all departments provide further information on their own web pages.
- School of Humanities
- School of Human and Social Sciences
- Schumpeter School of Business ans Economics
- School of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- School of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- School of Electrical, Informational and Media Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering and Safety Engineering
- School of Art and Design
- School of Education
- Information Office of the School of Education
- Who can I contact if I have any suggestions?
- Where can I find the Vice-President for Academic Affairs Newsletter?
The list of the Vice-President for Academic Affairs Newsletter is available here.
- Am I allowed to recrord ZOOM meetings for future use?
No. Courses which are taught using a video conferencing system will inevitably transmit audio and video material of fellow students and teachers which would then also be recorded. Recording is only allowed if all participants explicitly agree. They can revoke their agreement at any time.This also applies if you want to record just for private use.Category: Prüfungen
- How can I reach the central examination office?
Physical consultation hours are currently not available. You can reach the staff at the central examination office by phone or e-mail contacts.Category: Prüfungen