Navigationsweiche Anfang

Navigationsweiche Ende

Select language

Abitur / High School Leaving Certificate – then what?

Before deciding what you want to study and where, and for information on all BUW Degree programs, contact one of our student counselors at the Student Counseling Service.

For information on BUW’s offers for schools, and for school students who want to learn more about the university before taking the school-leaving exam (Abitur), see University-school offers.