Application and Registration
Here you will find all the necessary information on how to apply for a place on a teaching degree program at BUW:
Applicants with German university admission qualifications (HZB)*
* German university admission qualifications (HZB) are: General admission qualification (Abitur), or admission qualification for a specific subject.
| German applicants with university admission qualifications from a country other than Germany*
In addition to the documentation required from applicants with German university admission qualifications*, you must submit the following:
- secondary school leaving certificate from your home country (with grades)
- evidence of any university entrance examination taken in your home country
- evidence of any periods of university study (subject and grade transcripts, degree certificates etc.).
- evidence of adequate knowledge of German.
Non-German applicants with university admission qualifications from a country other than Germany*
A Fee is charged for processing applications.Additional information for non-German applicants with university admission qualifications from a country other than Germany
Language requirements for applicants whose mother tongue is not German
Erasmus program students
Doctoral students with a university degree from a country other than Germany
Services for visiting academics
|Application for Admission of German and non-German nationals as subsidiary students (Zweithörer)|
|Application for Admission as informal auditor (Gasthörer) and University of the Third Age (U3A) programs (Seniorenstudium)